Why should I join WellcomeMD?
At WellcomeMD, we understand that your time is precious and because of that we offer you our healthcare service and the assurance that you will be seen and heard by your physician based on your current health needs and achieving your future health goals.
What if I have a friend from out-of- town and they require medical care, would my physician be able to see them?
Yes, as a member at WellcomeMD, your out-of-town guest will be able to be seen by a WellcomeMD physician or nurse practitioner.
When I am traveling, will I still have access to my physician?
Yes, your physician will be available to you via email, cell phone, and through the patient portal.
Do WellcomeMD physician’s see children, and if so, how young?
Yes, Dr. Liu will see children as young as 5 years of age. Dr. Di Pietro will see children 18 years of age.
Does WellcomeMD accept insurance and/or Medicare?
We accept most insurance, self-pay and Medicare.
What amenities and services does WellcomeMD provide?
Our amenities and services include:
- 24/7 access to your physician
- Physician driven individual health plan, as well as
- Preventative, proactive care
- Same day appointments
- Thorough, unhurried appointments—minimum 30 minutes
- In office comprehensive lab evaluations
- Full in-house lab
- Individualized diet & fitness consultations
- The physician will serve as a liaison to specialist providers
- House calls when necessary
- Courtesy hospital visits to local hospitals when necessary
- Physician guided programs, such as Walk with your Doc, understanding food labels and a variety of other topics
How do I become a member with WellcomeMD?
For more information on how to become a WellcomeMD member, please call 305.912.7820.